Alumasc provides a fully comprehensive and seamless package of advice and hands-on management backup on a project by project basis, extending through site installation to warranties and maintenance schedules. Implementation is led by the Alumasc Waterproofing Manager appointed to the project and monitored on site by in-house Site Support Technicians.
Alumasc Waterproofing Systems are installed as a specialist subcontract, therefore Alumasc have, as part of their support team, a UK network of registered contractors available to price and carry out installation work for all types of new build and refurbishment projects.
Alumasc Derbigum and Hydrotech Registered Contractors are fully trained and closely monitored.
Alumasc Registered Contractors:
- Provide fully warranted workmanship as part of the Alumasc products and services warranty offer
- Undergo comprehensive training both in-house and on-site, with a register kept of all carded operatives within the company
- Are assessed for competence and suitability on specific project types prior to selection for tendering opportunities
- Are assessed for financial stability prior to any award of registered status
- Are prepared to work beyond their local geographical boundaries where possible, therefore enabling provision of a list of contractors tailored to your individual need
- Are monitored as part of the companies ISO9001:2008 quality management and ISO14001:2004 environmental management systems.
Alumasc ensure registered contractors receive valuable, hands-on assistance in the application of all of Alumasc products and systems, as well as refresher training, whenever required, to ensure that applicators are all aware of any product or method improvements.
For details of the Alumasc registered contractor network please contact us or your local Area Manager direct.